Tee Time Reservations
We use "Always Saving Pricing"
What's "Always Saving" pricing?
Just like it says, which is just the opposite of Dynamic Pricing, Always Saving Pricing at Evergreen Country Club ALWAYS offers you the lowest price available anywhere!
Unlike dynamic pricing that increases pricing during "peak" times "...just like the airlines"...anytime you make your Tee-Time Reservations on-line with Evergreen Country Club you will ALWAYS receive the lowest price available anywhere. We value our customers and want to remain Southern Wisconsin's leader in Quality & Value!
You will always receive the lowest price available when reserving your tee times on EvergreenGolf.com!
To get started, just click on SPECIALS, below top left...
all dates in green have special discount offers!
Safety Standards & Policies
The health of our guests and employees is our top priority. We continue to closely monitor and actively follow all guidelines put out by our local and state health departments, and the Center for Disease Control & Prevention. Specific guidelines include general guidelines by the WEDC (Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation) for restaurants and outdoor recreation, Walworth County Blueprint for Reopening and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention).
We at Evergreen Country Club will do our part. We ask that our guests do their part.
See more on our Virus Preparedness page
The following Safety Standards are in place on the golf course. Standards will be reviewed and updated for guest and staff safety.
1. Players can now ride two to a cart. Requests for single riders will be honored, of course.
2. Social Distancing Requirements should be observed at all times, unless the players reside in the same living unit or household. 6' of space must be maintained between golfers in your group and with golfers in other groups. Congregating of golfers is discouraged before, during or after golf.
3. Touch-points have been eliminated on the golf course so there will be no accessories such as tee blocks, rakes for bunkers, etc. We ask that you do not touch the flag-stick and putt with it remaining in the cup.
4. All tee times and payments will be made in advance online or by phone. All purchases are final and non-refundable and will be eligible for a rain-check only. You will receive a receipt via e-mail upon payment. Please be prepared to present either the email or a paper copy of the email as proof of purchase on the day you play. Please have others in your group prepay as needed. Please notify the Proshop if you need to cancel a tee time in advance by email, Bill@evergreengolf.com or by calling (262) 723-5722. Refunds will be issued in the form of rain-checks only.
5. Clubhouse and Pro shop are open. The Pub at Evergreen is open for lunch. Proshop will be open for retail sales. Restroom facilities are available for use.
6. Tee times will be spaced to avoid multiple foursomes from clustering or gathering at any stage of the course.
NOTE: Available tee times appear on the date you select. If the time is not shown, the time is not available. Your phone call is welcome for assistance or if you're unable to complete your reservation online, (262) 723-5722.