Tee Time Reservations
We use "Always Saving Pricing"
What is "Always Saving" pricing?
Just like it says, which is just the opposite of Dynamic Pricing, Always Saving Pricing at Evergreen Country Club ALWAYS offers you the lowest price available anywhere!
Unlike dynamic pricing that increases pricing during peak times, any time you make your Tee-Time Reservations online with Evergreen Country Club you will ALWAYS receive the lowest price available anywhere. We value our customers and want to remain Southern Wisconsin's leader in Quality & Value!
You will always receive the lowest price available when reserving your tee times on EvergreenGolf.com!
Safety Standards & Policies
The health of our guests and employees is our top priority. We continue to closely monitor and actively follow all guidelines put out by our local and state health departments, and the Center for Disease Control & Prevention. Specific guidelines include general guidelines by the WEDC (Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation) for restaurants and outdoor recreation, Walworth County Blueprint for Reopening and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention).
We at Evergreen Country Club will do our part. We ask that our guests do their part.
See more on our Virus Preparedness page
The following Safety Standards are in place on the golf course. Standards will be reviewed and updated for guest and staff safety.
1. Players can now ride two to a cart. Requests for single riders will be honored, of course.
2. Social Distancing Requirements should be observed at all times, unless the players reside in the same living unit or household. 6' of space must be maintained between golfers in your group and with golfers in other groups.
3. Touch-points have been eliminated on the golf course so there will be no accessories on the golf course.. We ask that you do not touch the flag-stick and putt with it remaining in the cup.
4. For everyone’s safety we ask that all tee times and payments be made in advance either online or by phone. All purchases are final and non-refundable and will be eligible for a rain-check only. Please have others in your group prepay as needed. Please notify the Proshop if you need to cancel a tee time in advance by email, Bill@evergreengolf.com or by calling (262) 723-5722. Refunds will be issued in the form of rain-checks only.
5. Clubhouse and Pro shop are open. The Pub at Evergreen is open for lunch. Proshop will be open for retail sales. Restroom facilities are available for use.
6. Tee times will be spaced to avoid multiple foursomes from clustering or gathering at any stage of the course.
NOTE: Available tee times appear on the date you select. If the time is not shown, the time is not available. Your phone call is welcome for assistance or if you're unable to complete your reservation online, (262) 723-5722.