Evergreen Country Club is committed to maintaining the safety of our guests and staff.
The health of our guests and employees is our top priority. We continue to closely monitor and actively follow all guidelines put out by our local and state health departments, and the Center for Disease Control & Prevention. Specific guidelines include general guidelines by the WEDC (Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation) for restaurants and outdoor recreation, Walworth County Blueprint for Reopening and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention).
We at Evergreen Country Club will do our part. We ask that our guests do their part.
The following Safety Standards are in place on the golf course. Standards will be reviewed and updated for guest and staff safety.
1. Players can ride two to a cart. Single rider carts may be available for an additional fee.
2. Social Distancing Requirements should be observed at all times, unless the players reside in the same living unit or household. 6' of space must be maintained between golfers in your group and with golfers in other groups.
3. Touch-points have been eliminated on the golf course so there will be no accessories on the golf course. We ask that you do not touch the flag-stick and putt with it remaining in the cup.
4. For everyone’s safety we ask that all tee times and payments be made in advance either online or by phone. All purchases are final and non-refundable and will be eligible for a rain-check only. Please have others in your group prepay as needed. Please notify the Proshop if you need to cancel a tee time in advance by email, Bill@evergreengolf.com or by calling (262) 723-5722. Refunds will be issued in the form of rain-checks only.
5. Clubhouse and Pro shop are open. The Pub at Evergreen is open for lunch. Pro shop will be open for retail sales. Restroom facilities are available for use.
6. Tee times will be spaced to avoid multiple foursomes from clustering or gathering at any stage of the course.
Upon re-opening the Pub and Evergreen Dining Room this season, we will be following these guidelines
We welcome the public and will be following the safety guidelines as provided in the general guidelines by the WEDC (Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation) for restaurants, Walworth County Blueprint for Reopening and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention).
Guideline examples include but are not limited to:
1. Maintaining social distancing by removing tables and chairs so as to maintain six foot spacing between tables
2. No tables larger than 6-person capacity.
3. Maintaining clean and sanitized table tops by utilizing disposable menus, removing salt and pepper shakers and providing guests with disposable silverware and napkins in an individually sealed plastic bag.
4. Ketchup, syrup and other condiments will be available upon request. Containers will be sanitized between uses.
5. In general, you will notice increased sanitation throughout the facility.
6. Carry-out food continues to be available and can be pre-ordered as listed on the Curbside Pick-up page.